Thing 9

4:46 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

I just used the Google pages maker recently for a class. I created an online pathfinder on photography. I find that it is nice that everything is packed with Google, I have my blogg and email all through Google. It's kinda like a "one store has it all". Everything is available in one location. Now for Zoho, maybe I'll use that after I experiment more with it and see what it offers that Google doesn't and vice versa. The templates are cool, and I can add emoticons to content. I lean more with Google, but I'll give Zoho a try. I may find I like it better.

Here is the pathfinder that I created using Google Pages.
I don't think anyone can edit the content, I'm not finding a specific setting to turn off or on. If it gives you this option, please do not edit. It is for a class. Photography Pathfinder




1 comments:

Linda said...

Your photography pathfinder is very attractive. It's well laid out, includes a clearly differentiated group of resources and how to access them. Good job!