Thing 8- eFolio Minnesota

7:37 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Wow!!! This is really neat and it took no-time to get my eFolio setup. I still want to do more tinkering with it, but this really is nice. I have an educator friend who in the past, mentioned this a lot, but I always thought it was specifically for high school age students, I knew nothing about it.

I spent a little time browsing through other eFolios. I so need to beef mine up...lol, add more content to it, and get rid of that icky background that is associated with mine.

My eFolio

I can see how using all the photo slide shows, mosaic maker and such can be used in the library setting. For example, my library is in the process of converting a meeting room into a teen room, so a number of the pictures showing the process can be created into a slide show and then placed on the teen myspace page.

As for LazyBase, I don't know what to think of that really. Not much for directions and I'm not sure how this site can be used. I'll just have to spend a little more time looking it over and all.

0 comments: