Thing 4- Photosharing with Flickr- Oh My!!!

9:17 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
My posts are a little out of order as I set up my Flickr account so that I could post directly from Flickr to my Blog. Oh well. Anyways, what can I say about Flickr, I LOVE IT. I have all my personal photos setup for friends and/or contacts can view that are private and my public ones for all to see. As you can see from my avatar, I have a camera in hand. Even though in RL (real life), I don't always have my camera with me. Excuse me for the lingo there, I've been playing SL (second life) for a while now, RL is just a shortcut.

I also use Photobucket, but only for blinkies that I find across the web. Flickr is strictly my photos. Have a look: photosbytandy

Some things are tagged, some are not. I have some housekeeping issues to clean up. But tagging makes it easier to find your own photos and photos belonging to others. My groups, haha, I belong to too many. Hmm... my groups include: country music group, Pentax K100D, Kodak Z612 group, a group on Macro Photography, a B&W group, among a few others. It is to addicting, put I haven't been out taking pics in a month or so. I need a nice pretty snow fall to get me inspired.

0 comments: