Widgets and more...

11:28 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, widgets can be addicting. That's about all I can say. There are so many to choose from and so many that are neat that it I can see how easy it would be to overload the blog and having nothing but widgets.

I added a clock, UK news, and a photo widget that I'll use to display my photos, I'd like to rotate a photo on a weekly rotation and add a poll ratings too for the photo. I'm in search of a widget that I like specifically for that purpose.

These widgets I added right from blogger, which to me is easier instead of creating accounts with various sites. It's hard enough to remember passwords, I have a hard enough time remembering the password to do any online banking... ;). Plus, my gmail is so full of email from I don't know how far back, that I need to do some housekeeping on that. Maybe if I ever get that cleaned up and then create the tabs needed for some of these neat separate sites, might make keeping up with different passwords a little easier of a task.

0 comments: