It's only Tuesday...

5:45 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Yep... I can't wait till Friday. No particular reason, just puts an end to the work week. School starts a week from tomorrow.

Anyways, I was reading some of the news back home in Kentucky, and there was news about this bus accident that happened in my home county. So as soon as I read that first line, my heart sorta skipped a beat because my mom drives bus for the school system there. But it turned out to not be my moms' bus route. No one was hurt too bad and there wasn't but like one kid on the bus along with the bus monitor and driver.

Well... nothing really going on in my boring life... HAHA. The weather is getting nicer... in the 70's today... very pleasant. However the signs of fall is making it's mark on some of the trees. Soon it will be spitting snow... and the wind will be hollowing, and I'll have to deal with the 20- 30 below windchill blowing off the frozen lake when I head to campus. Yes... BSU is located on lakeshore. There are very few campuses in this country that can boast that. If I wasn't soo afraid of driving my car on the frozen lake to park, I would probably do that, but.... parking places do open up for the brave souls that choose to park on the frozen landscape.

Until again.... take care.

0 comments: