Me.....

9:33 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm am totally new to the "blog" world. Thought this would be something fun, new, and interesting to try. We will see how that goes. I live in Nothern Minnesota, I have lived here since summer of '98. I grew up in East Ky, where all my family and majority of my friends still live to this day. I'm in the process of working on my B.S. degree in Secondary Education with an emphais on Earth and Space Science. I find my earth science class to be alot of fun, that every once in a while I think how cool it would be to be a geologist.

Anyways, that is all I have to write at this time, I have to get ready for work. I work at a library, which is a nice job, I get to see books that I might have an interest in reading, so I have begun my list of books to check out.

Take Care....

0 comments: